Where will you use your internship? What do you want to achieve with your internship? When is your training considered successful? Consider what your goals are. Your goals may relate to your knowledge, attitude, skills, and understanding. Try to formulate as specific goals as possible:
- Specifically: what, who, why?
- Measurable: what to do if the goal is reached? How do you measure that?
- Acceptable: the goal is acceptable?
- Realistic: the goal is achievable? A difficult goal can be split into smaller sub-goals. Achieving these sub-goals give you confidence and will motivate you!
- Time-frame: When the goal is reached?
Setting objectives clearly indicates what you want and guides your behavior.
|Last modified:||07 June 2016 1.09 p.m.|