In these communities, you can exchange your thoughts on various aspects of career training with other students, internship coordinators, and faculty staff.
Some questions you might have include:
- Is an internship helpful?
- When is the best time to apply?
- What are the best organizations to apply to?
- What does an internship involve?
- Is it really true that you have to work from 9:00 to 21:00?
You can find the answers to these questions and others in our community for orientation. Did you find the right internship? Sign up for our community for interns! Through this community, you can keep in touch with your fellow students in other internships and students who have already completed their training, so you can learn from each other during your internship.