|By analyzing data from the self-analysis and exploring the job market together you can determine where you fit and decide on a suitable internship. What work experience or perspectives bring you a positive feeling? It may be worthwhile to ignore opportunities that do not seem to fit you. This can prevent you entering your career by choosing something which in retrospect not really suit you.|
Try, after you have made your choice, to ascertain which parts fit your personal profile and which are in conflict with this internship.
- How does this internship fit with your personality?
- What pitfalls could you expect and how you can handle these on your internship? How does this internship match your 5 strongest skills?
- How would you improve three lesser skills to be able to properly perform the role?
- How could this internship help improve these less developed qualities?
- How does this choice meet with your most important needs and preferences?
- How does this internship meet with your learning objectives?
- What seem to be the difficulties or less attractive aspects of this internship? How would you do to deal with it?
- What are the consequences of choosing this internship for your career?
Try to find an organization and function that match your profile. But do not get discouraged if it does not succeed completely. Even if an internship does not fit your profile perfectly, you can still possibly learn a lot from it!
|Last modified:||12 October 2018 11.45 a.m.|