The International office of the Faculty of Science and Engineering assists FSE-students with studying abroad, and international students with studying at the FSE for short periods (outgoing and incoming exchange). The office is located in the Education Support Centre (location Zernike, Bernoulliborg).
The contact details of the International office are found below. Please note that
- FSE-students can find all information about studying abroad on the internal Student portal.
- The International office cannot answer questions about the admission's procedure for degree programmes.
Open office hours in International Office (room 143):
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30-12:00:
From now on it is necessary to book an appointment during the (changed) open office hours between 10.30-12:00 on Tuesday and Thursday. Book an appointment on the following page https://fse.as.me/Internationaloffice
Open office hours at the International Office Desk (next to Education Support Desk).
At the desk you can hand in your scholarship application, ask short questions, get signatures on your paperwork.
- Monday till Thursday 10:30-12:00 (no appointment necessary)
- Please click on a staff member's name for his/her phone number
- Bernoulliborg, room 5161.0143, Nijenborgh 9, 9747 AG Groningen
|Last modified:||24 November 2017 09.33 a.m.|