Selection procedure pre-master Real Estate Studies
Prospective students with an international bachelor degree
Apply via Studielink for the programme Real Estate Studies. The Admission Office will assess if you need to do a pre-master programme and will let you know what documents they need.
Prospective students with a Dutch bachelor degree
Students with the following bachelor programmes from a university of applied sciences are eligible to the programme:
- Real Estate Management
- Construction Management
- Building Process Management & Real Estate
Additional required documents
- Proof of English proficiency level (for Dutch students without a VWO diploma)*
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of grades of bachelor’s degree including a weighted average of the grades (7,0 or higher)
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page): in the motivation letter, students are explicitly asked to elaborate on the knowledge and experience in the areas of a) real estate, b) economics and finance, c) math and statistics, and d) English
- Preferably your bachelor thesis in English but, if not available, a graded essay in English but, if not available, a max. 5 page summary of your thesis or a graded essay in English.
*With regard to the English proficiency level, one of the following requirements need to be satisfied:
Minimum overall score 90, reading: 18, listening: 18, speaking: 20, writing: 21
6.5 (minimum if 6.0 on all sections)
Cambridge English C1 Advanced / C2 Proficiency (CAE or CPE)
Minimum score of 169
If a student is a native English speaker an exemption can be given by the Admission Board.
Fill out the online application form and upload your documents. Please upload all your documents at the same time.
Early bird selection: Before 1 December
Regular selection: Before 1 May
Admission and selection procedure Premaster Real Estate Studies (PDF)
Have you applied before 1 May? The selection result will be communicated in the first week of June.
Please contact the study advisors (study.advice.fss rug.nl) for more information or if you have questions.
|Last modified:||03 November 2021 09.27 a.m.|