Pre-master programme Real Estate Studies
Students with the following bachelor programmes from a university of applied sciences are eligible to the programme:
- Real Estate Management
- Construction Management
- Building Process Management & Real Estate
- Proof of English proficiency level (only for – non-native English-speaking – internationals and Dutch students without a VWO diploma)*
- Proof of analytical skills in the form of a GMAT test (only for internationals with a diploma of a programme that differs from the ones stated above, and Dutch students without a HAVO diploma)*
- List of grades of bachelor’s degree including a weighted average of the grades
- High school (secundary education) diploma
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- Preferably your bachelor thesis in English but, if not available, a graded essay in English but, if not available, a max. 5 page summary of your thesis or a graded essay in English.
- In the motivation letter, students are explicitly asked to elaborate on the knowledge and experience in the areas of a) real estate, b) economics and finance, c) math and statistics, and d) English.
* With regard to the English proficiency level, one of the following requirements need to be satisfied:
- IELTS (Academic) 6.0 - no less than 5.5 on each section
University of Groningen Language Centre Minimum section scores C2, C1 or B2 (no B1 allowed)
** With regard to the GMAT test score, the following requirement needs to be satisfied:
- GMAT score of 550 or higher > Admissible in combination with the correct degree.
- GMAT score between 450 and 550 > The Admission Board will consider your application.
Please contact the study advisors ( email@example.com ) for more information if you have questions.
Application 2019 (September intake only)
For Real Estate Studies there are 12 places available in the pre-master programme. The deadline for application is May 1st. The Admissions Board assesses each applicant as follows:
- To what extent are courses of prior education (including the results) in line with the MSc. Real Estate Studies?
- To what extent has the applicant the expected knowledge and experience in the field of Real Estate on basis of prior education and the motivation letter?
Prospective students with a Dutch bachelor degree
Please send all the above mentioned documents before May 1st 2018 to: Faculty of Spatial Sciences, Attn Education Office/M. Kuipers, Postbus 800, 9700 AV Groningen.
You will receive a confirmation. When you are selected for the programme you will receive a letter with further information on how to finish your application.
Prospective students with an international bachelor degree
In order to apply for the Pre-MSc programmes you need to register in Studielink for the premaster programme Human Geography and Urban and Regional Planning (At 'Starts in first year' choose 'No').
You will receive information from the Admissions Office to send the above mentioned documents to them before May 1st.
Application deadline and tuition fee
You have to apply no later than May 1, 2019. Please read more about tuition fees here.
The pre-master programme for Real Estate Studies is structured as described in the table below.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||12 november 2018 16:12|