Pre-master programme Socio Spatial Planning
- If you have a Geography or Planning related university (WO) degree, please check the Teaching and Examination Regulations whether or not you are directly admissible to a Master programme.
- A lot of students in the pre-master have difficulties with the course in Mathematics. This means you need a sufficient level of mathematics before you start in the pre-Master.
- Our pre-Master programmes are entirely in English. Your level of English must be sufficient to study successfully (VWO leven of English). We advise the following test results: IELTS 6,5; TOEFL 580/237/92; or Cambridge Proficiency or Cambridge Advanced. Please contact the study advisors ( email@example.com ) for more information on taking an English test. It is also possible to take this at the University. However these tests are only available in March, April and May.
- We ask of our premaster students a weighted average of a grade 7,0 or higher of year 2 until 4 of the HBO study programme
Application 2019 (September intake only)
Prospective students with a Dutch bachelor degree
For your application in one of the Pre-MSc programmes at the Faculty of Spatial Sciences, you will have to take some administrative steps.
- In order to apply for the Pre-MSc programmes you need to register in Studielink for the premaster programme Spatial Planning and Design (At 'Starts in first year' choose 'No').
- Contact the study advisors of the Faculty of Spatial Sciences so they can check your application for the programma. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , together with a document of your HBO showing the required weighted average (7.0 or more)
- Please send a certified copy of you HBO diploma, grading list/transcript of records and the results of the English test before August 31st 2018 to: Faculty of Spatial Sciences, Attn Education Office/M. Kuipers, Postbus 800, 9700 AV Groningen.
Application deadline and tuition fee
Dutch degree graduates have to apply no later than August 15, 2018. Please read more about tuition fees here.
This pre-master programme is structured as described in the table below.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||12 november 2018 16:13|