Application and selection
The Faculty of Spatial Sciences has the following procedure to help students who want to enter the exchange programme:
Information about the exchange programme
- November: a general information meeting about the exchange programme for second year bachelor students en older students who want to study abroad in the next year (or a later year). Announcement of this meeting will be on Nestor and on the message boards in the Mercator building.
- At the same time as the information meeting there will be a new version of the brochure available. You can download this brochure here.
- Between November en January: personal advice from Paul van Steen about the exchange programme. The sign-up sheets for the advice meetings will be hung on the door of room 5417.0019 in the Mercator building. You are also welcome at the open office hours. You can just come by the room of Paul van Steen at those times.
- Students can ask Paul van Steen tot be added to the Nestor Organization Spatial Sciences abroad where they can read up on student reports from the different destinations. You can also check this information about the exchange options.
- The application form is available in hard copy from the Student Support Desk (5417.0034), Monday-Thursday 12:00-14:00. You can also download it here.
- Students have to hand in this form in no later than January 19, 2018.
- After receiving the application form, the International Office of the Faculty of Spatial Sciences will check how much interest there is in the different partner universities and see if that is possible with the available places at the universities.
- Students that have applied for a partner university for which there is much interest, are informed in February (USA) and March (Europe) about the selection procedure.
- In all cases there will be a check on the study progress and if the exchange doesn't get in the way of the regular programme.
- Applications for an exchange programme that come in after January can only be processed for a few exchange options.
Three to four months before leaving the students receive an information package which contains forms the student has to fill out. The initial application is done by the International Office. In most cases a student does still have to apply for accommodation on his own.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||01 november 2018 12:00|