Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Over onsFaculteit Ruimtelijke WetenschappenOnderwijsStudiegidsStudying abroadExchange options

Studying in the United Kingdom

These are the partner universities in the United Kingdom you can visit to study abroad. Please meet with Paul van Steen to be nominated to apply. Application is done by the Spatial Sciences International Office. Also contact him to get access to the Nestor Organization Spatial Sciences Abroad.

Newcastle University (England)

You can take courses at the School of Geography, Politics and Sociology as a bachelor student.

University of Reading (England)

One of the oldest exchange programs of the Faculty of Spatial Sciences is with the Department of Geography and Environmental Science of the University of Reading, west of London. You can take courses here as a bachelor student.

Leeds Beckett University (England)

University of Southampton (England)

You can study at the Department of Geography and Environment at a bachelor level. For more information about the exchange programme you can check this link.

University of Ulster (Coleraine, Northern Ireland)

You can choose out of a wide spread of courses at a bachelor level. Every year a group of students can also write their bachelor thesis here. Especially students who are interested in culture, agriculture, cultural heritage and environment have found their way to Coleraine. You can do courses at the School of Environmental Sciences.

Cardiff University (Wales)

You can take courses at the School of Planning and Geography at a bachelor and master level. Find more practical information about studying in Cardiff.

Scotland's Rural College (Edinburgh, Scotland)

You can write your masterthesis at the Department of Land Economy and Environment. Read more about their exchange programme.

Laatst gewijzigd:09 oktober 2018 09:48