Matching is a procedure for students who want to apply for a Bachelor's degree programme without a decentral selection procedure for the academic year 2021-2022. If you wish to apply to one of our Bachelor's degree programmes, you need to do this before May 1, 2021 in Studielink. This deadline is a statutory requirement. When you have applied, you have the right to participate in a matching activity. During a matching activity you can find out whether the programme that you have applied for matches with your expectations of the programme and what you want to do in the future.
Apply before May 1st
You need to apply in Studielink on May 1, 2021 at the latest. Below you find exceptions that might apply to you, only in these cases will your application be accepted after May 1st.
The possibility for participating in the matching procedure is offered for the following Bachelor's degree programmes:
- Human Geography and Planning (Dutch: Sociale Geografie en Planologie)
- Spatial Planning and Design (Dutch: Technische Planologie)
After your application in Studielink for one of the Bachelor's degree programmes mentioned above, you will be able to log on to the Matching Portal after activating your student account. Here you will find more information about the possibility of doing a matching activity for that particular programme.
Exceptions for application after May 1st
After May 1, 2021 admittance to the programme (and the possibility of matching) is only possible in the following exceptional cases :
- if you have been enrolled in the same Bachelor's degree programme before;
- if you were not selected to a programme with a numerus fixus and/or selection;
- i f you have applied for another Bachelor's degree programme before May 1, 2021 for the academic year 2021-2021;
- if you have received (or expect to receive) a negative binding study advice (BSA) for your current bachelor programme this academic year;
- if you can prove with supporting documents that you could not have applied by May 1, 2021 at the latest on the grounds of compelling circumstances.
If you think that one of the above situations applies to you, please contact us as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the exceptions mentioned above do apply to you, then you need to apply in Studielink on July 31, 2021 at the latest. Applications after this date will not be accepted.
Please note: when you apply with a non-Dutch diploma, a different deadline may apply. When you are applying after the deadline, you cannot be admitted to the programme anymore and you can neither participate in the Matching procedure.
When you are applying after the deadline, you can not be admitted to the programme anymore and you can neither participate in the Matching procedure.
- If the exceptions mentioned above do not apply to you, then you need to apply in Studielink on May 1, 2021 at the latest.
- If the exceptions mentioned above do apply to you, then you need to apply in Studielink on July 31, 2021 at the latest.
For questions regarding the Matching procedure, please contact study.advice.fss rug.nl .
|Last modified:||30 October 2020 1.01 p.m.|