Leeflang Thesis Award
The "Leeflang Thesis Award" was established and presented for the first time on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 in honour of the 25th jubilee of Prof. Dr. P.S.H. Leeflang.
In 2015, the “Leeflang Thesis Award” will be awarded for the tenth time. The registration is now open. Below you will find general information regarding the “Leeflang Thesis Award”.
The winner receives a prize of 1000 Euros.
Competing for the "Leeflang Thesis Award" is only possible for students of the University of Groningen. The other conditions the thesis must meet can be found in the regulations.
The jury consists of:
- Prof. dr. B.M. Fennis (Chair, Faculty of Economics and Business);
- Dr. H. Risselada (Secretary, Faculty of Economics and Business);
- Drs E. Kooge (Metrixlab Big Data Analytics);
- T.J.M. Wilms (Millward Brown Vermeer);
- Dr. ir. M.J. Gijsenberg (Faculty of Economics and Business).
The schedule is as follows:
- 27 January 2017: closing date for submission;
- Mid - February 2017: the jury’s decision;
- 7 March 2017: award ceremony during MARUG Conference.
You van find a list of previous winners here.
For more information, please contact the secretary of the jury:
Dr. H. Risselada
|Laatst gewijzigd:||22 december 2016 21:20|