Leeflang Thesis Award
The "Leeflang Thesis Award" was established and presented for the first time on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 in honour of the 25th jubilee of Prof. Dr. P.S.H. Leeflang.
In 2018, the “Leeflang Thesis Award” will be awarded for the thirteenth time. The registration is now open. Below you will find general information regarding the “Leeflang Thesis Award”.
The winner receives a prize of 1000 Euros.
Competing for the "Leeflang Thesis Award" is only possible for students of the University of Groningen. The other conditions the thesis must meet can be found in the regulations.
The preliminary jury consists of:
- Prof. dr. B.M. Fennis (Chair, Faculty of Economics and Business);
- Dr. H. Risselada (Secretary, Faculty of Economics and Business);
- Drs E. Kooge (Metrixlab Big Data Analytics);
- T.J.M. Wilms (Millward Brown Vermeer);
- Dr. ir. M.J. Gijsenberg (Faculty of Economics and Business).
The schedule is as follows:
- August 2018: for submission;
- August - September 2018: the jury’s decision;
- October 2018: award ceremony during MARUG/FEB MSc Marketing Career Day.
You van find a list of previous winners here.
For more information, please contact the secretary of the jury:
Dr. H. Risselada
|Laatst gewijzigd:||03 april 2018 17:06|