Besides studying abroad for a semester, there are also options to study abroad during a Summer Programme in one of our partner universities. Students can still earn credits, follow interesting courses, learn new languages and will become part of an international community.
Summer programmes vary between 3 to 8 weeks and every year we receive the programmes from our partner universities. If you do not want to study abroad for an entire semester (except IB and IE&B students, they have to study abroad for entire semester), or if you would like to go abroad again, this would be an option for you !
Be aware of the following:
- You need to arrange and pay everything by yourself.
- You will not get any scholarship.
- You need to pay the summer programme fee to the guest university – otherwise this will cost us a regular exchange place.
- Following a summer programme is not a replacement for the study abroad minor (compulsory within IB and IE&B).
- Doing a summer programme is extracurricular, but you can try to transfer the credits into your programme as extra courses.
We know from experiences, that students always have the time of their life while abroad - also during Summer Programmes.
|Last modified:||16 November 2017 3.33 p.m.|