Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
About us FEB Education / FEB Exchange students / FEB Incoming students / FEB Practical information

Registration with City Hall

Staying in the Netherlands for 4 months or longer?

Anyone staying in the Netherlands for four months or longer must register with the Municipal Personal Records Database Gemeentelijke Basis Administratie (GBA) at City Hall. It is advisable that you register as soon as possible and not wait until the four months are over, as you may need your registration papers for other purposes

More information

Last modified:11 February 2019 1.23 p.m.