Your first weeks of uni in 10 GIFs
|Date:||10 September 2019|
If you're reading this - that means that you most likely survived your first week of uni! Uni life can be pretty tough between balancing your new and exponentially growing social life with your equally exponentially growing study workload. Your first week was probably wasn't the easiest, but it definitely was a lot of fun. To celebrate your first week, we've compiled 10 relatable GIFs that summarizes the good (and not so good) moments you had.
- You think the first week is going to be easy breezy and you end up getting your first assignments and have a quiz next week
2. You’ve met so many people but can’t for the life of you remember all of their names
3. Your KEI or ESN week (or both) was super expensive and you’re in your financial reserves
4. Speaking of food, your diet depends solely on anything cooked instantly. The microwave has become your best friend
5. You’ve gotten lost while trying to find your lecture room, realizing you’re in the wrong building
6. Biking has become your new extreme sport
7. You literally have no idea what your lecturer is talking about
8. Speaking Dutch isn’t as easy as you presumed, but luckily you’re able to say the basic phrases in the supermarket
9. Parties, welcome drinks, intro weekend... you've said yes to so many social activities that you are exhausted but don't want to miss out on any fun
10. While everything is very overwhelming, you're really hyped about what this year is going to bring.