Why do international students choose to study in the Netherlands?
- The Netherlands is known as the first non-English speaking country to offer degree programmes in English
- Education attained in the Netherlands meets all international standards and has an excellent worldwide reputation
- 95% of the population speak English and this makes living, studying, and working in the Netherlands very attractive to international students
- The tuition fees and living expenses are relatively low compared to other countries across the globe. Monthly living costs vary dependent on the city you live in however if you’re considering Groningen €800 per month will provide you with a room inclusive of bills, your general living expenses and health insurance.
- The Netherlands is often described as the gateway to Europe and if you’re keen to take in the sights of Europe you’ll be able to fly to Paris, Berlin, Brussels, or London in an hour.
|Last modified:||11 October 2016 2.22 p.m.|