Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
OnderwijsInternational studentsHealth matters

Private Health Care Insurance

Non-EU/EEA students will need to take out a private Health Care insurance. You can apply for this type of insurance through Aon or IPS. The private Health Care insurances from Aon and IPS have the most extensive coverage and you can pay monthly (approx. € 40 per month). These insurances also include liability insurance, household contents insurance, and luggage insurance. You can apply online.

In case you are a PhD Scholarship student, participating in the PhD Scholarship Programme, you are obliged to take out a Dutch basic health insurance. More information can be found here.

Last modified:02 August 2017 12.29 p.m.