In order to qualify for admission to the HTSM Master’s Honours Programme, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree by September 1 with good to outstanding results, including a Bachelor’s thesis (or other final-year Bachelor’s project) with an above-average mark.
- Good oral and writing skills in English: a paper-based TOEFL test score of 580 (PBT), TOEFL 92 internet-based (IBT) or a computer-based TOEFL score of 237 (CBT). Equivalent test scores: IELTS 6.5, Cambridge Proficiency A, B, C (Cambridge Advanced English, CAE), a C1/C2 for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) English test. Dutch students meet the requirement for English if they have passed their final secondary-school examination in English.
- You are highly motivated towards the focus of the programme: you want to develop and excel in the field multidisciplinary, innovative high tech product development, and you are prepared to make extra commitments to achieve this.
- You have the potential to complete the Master’s Honours Programme within the specified period (18 months). This means that you will have to start with the Honours programme in the same semester as the start of your Master's degree programme. If your Master's degree compromises more than two years, you may start the HTSM programme in another year as long as you have planned three consecutive semesters with a (nearly) full workload for both these Master programmes.
- You have certain personal qualities: innovative, independent, creative, original, proactive and persevering.
- You are able to to pair a great intellectual ability with technical skills and interests.
- You have the desire to widen your knowledge beyond the borders of your own discipline and beyond technical and non-technical borders.
- You are registered as a student on a Master's degree programme at the University of Groningen, for the full length of the Master's Honours Programme.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||09 februari 2018 09:16|