Thank you for your interest in the Honours College! Admission to the programme is based on selection, since the number of places (around 350) in the Honours Programme is limited. In order to qualify for admission to the Honours Programme, you have to meet these minimum requirements.
To apply for an Honours College place, you have to submit these documents in digital form via the Student Portal. Everyone, whether the student has received an invitation or not, must follow the same application procedure, and needs to request access to the Bachelor selection organization’s portal (look in the Student Portal under 'Organizations', not under 'Courses') where they will find the application form. All students who have submitted an application procedure 'Request Form' have access to this organization. Only complete applications submitted on time will be processed!
Please note: the deadlines have passed for the 'Request Form' and for submitting the 'Application File' for the 'Honours College Bachelor selection procedure 2021-2022'. It is no longer possible to apply. For the next application round, the request form and applications will be open in January 2023.
- Within a short period after the submission deadline the Admissions Board will decide whether you are invited for the next round in the procedure. This is based on the submitted application file in the Student Portal organization.
- Students who are not selected for a follow-up will be informed as soon as possible.
- Students who are selected for the next round will be notified what the next step looks like, e.g. date and time for an interview (mid-March).
- Soon after finishing the selection procedure, we will let you know whether you have been admitted to the Honours College. In any case, we will inform you thoroughly before the official start of the Honours programme: the Welcoming Ceremony (early April).
The Admissions Board assesses students on the following criteria:
- your motivation for seeking admission to the Honours Programme: you are ambitious and want to challenge yourself;
- your study results;
- your potential in terms of completing the Honours Programme within the specified period of three years;
- you are keen to explore the boundaries of your discipline and look beyond them.
Important dates and Deadlines
The Request Form deadline is closed to request access to the Student Portal organization ‘Honours College Bachelor selection procedure 2021-2022’.
The deadline is closed for submitting the Application File for the Honours College Bachelor selection procedure 2021-2022.
It is no longer possible to apply. For the next application round, the request form and applications will be open in January 2023.
|Last modified:||21 March 2022 12.17 p.m.|