Admission to the programme is based on selection, since the number of places (around 350) in the Honours Programme is limited. In order to qualify for admission to the Honours Programme, you have to meet these minimum requirements.
To apply for an Honours College place you have to submit these documents in digital form via the Student Portal. In order to do this you have to have access to the organization ‘Honours College Bachelor Selection’. Please note: look in the Student Portal under 'Organizations', not under 'Courses'. All students who have received an invitation to apply have access to this organization.
Students who have not received an invitation can equally apply for the Honours Programme. Starting the 16th of February students can request access to the Bachelor Selection 2020-2021 student portal organization by filling in a form, which will be made available here. The Bachelor Selection 2020-2021 student portal organization not only contains more information about the application procedure, but is also the location where applicants upload the application documents.
Only complete and timely submitted files will be attended to.
- On the basis of the submitted application file in the Student Portal organization, the Admissions Board will decide whether you are invited for an interview.
- Students who are not selected for an interview will be informed as soon as possible.
- Students who are selected for an interview will be notified of the date and time within a short period after submission (mid-March).
- Soon after the interview, we will let you know whether you have been admitted to the Honours College as soon as possible. In any case we will inform you well before the official start of the Honours programme: the Welcoming Ceremony (31 March 2021).
The Admissions Board assesses students on the following criteria:
- your motivation for seeking admission to the Honours Programme: you are ambitious and want to excel;
- your study results;
- your potential in terms of completing the Honours Programme within the specified period of three years;
- you are keen to explore the boundaries of your discipline and look beyond them.
The deadline for applications is 5 March 2021, 4 p.m.
|Last modified:||21 January 2021 4.11 p.m.|