Your application file must contain the following documents:
- A completed application form (this document can be found in the Student Portal organization under 'Application Form').
- An short essay/motivation (max. 500 words in English) stating: (1) why you want to be admitted to the Honours Programme, based on your own expectations, and ambitions and you unique skills, characteristics and interests; (2) what you hope to gain from the programme; 3) what you think you can contribute to the Honours College.
- A Curriculum Vitae. In order to make the interview a bit more personal, some interviewers like to have a clear and presentable picture of yourself included on the CV.
- An official transcript of records to date of your Bachelor's degree programme (i.e. including marks for failed examinations), to be obtained from the faculty's student administration office. Also an overview of your list of results in Progress will suffice.
- A transcript of records from you secondary education diploma (high school).
- At least one personal reference by a qualified expert(e.g. high school teacher, high school study advisor, high school mentor or a (former) employer) specifically for this application, demonstrating your suitability for the Honours Programme. The reference letter should help convince the Admissions Board of your suitability for the Honours Programme in a broad sense (e.g. reflecting on both academic and personal skills). If it is not possible to have the reference letter in English, a letter in Dutch is acceptable.
Additionally, next to the obligatory reference from a qualified expert it is allowed to use a lecturer from within your own faculty as a second referent, but he/she does not have to write a formal recommendation letter. Instead, after consulting with the lecturer and only with his/her consent, provide us with the name and contact information of this lecturer so we can contact him/her personally.
- You can also include other documents if you think they contribute to the evidence of your suitability for the Honours Programme.
The deadline for submitting your application file is Friday 6 March 2019 at 4 p.m. Please note: only complete and timely submitted files will be attended to.
|Last modified:||05 March 2020 4.45 p.m.|