Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Student life Studying abroad Practical matters

Can I sublet my lodgings?

You may sublet your room for the period in which you are abroad via the Housing Office. In August/September in particular, there is often a shortage of furnished rooms in Groningen for foreign exchange students. The Housing Office arranges the rental and draws up the contract. For a small fee, you can also place an advertisement in the UK.
printView this page in: Nederlands