Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Student life Studying abroad Financial aspects

Do I have to pay tuition fees when I study at a foreign university?

In the case of an exchange programme, you can only participate if you are enrolled at the University of Groningen and have paid your tuition fees. Then you do not have to pay tuition fees to the foreign university. If you attend a foreign university as a regular student, you will probably have to pay tuition fees.
printView this page in: Nederlands