Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Career guidance Honours College Prospective Honours College student

I would like to, or have to, study abroad in my Bachelor's phase for a semester or a whole year - would that be a problem?

It's possible in principle. According to the Honours Programme Teaching and Examinations Regulations, a student may request permission, for example, to do part of the Honours programme at a university abroad or to take longer to complete the Honours Programme. Whether or not permission is granted will depend, inter alia, on the study progress, the student's personal circumstances and the nature of the modules which would be followed abroad.

Do you still have a question?
Please, contact the Honours College via honours
View this page in: Nederlands