Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Financial matters Financial support

What can I do if I incur unforeseen costs?

If you find yourself in financial distress during your studies due to costs that you cannot afford despite the correct insurance and precautions, it is possible to apply to the Emergency Fund of the University of Groningen. In some cases, the Emergency Fund offers financial support in the form of a gift, a loan or a combination of both.

More information can be found on the Emergency Fund page of the Student Service Centre on the Student Portal (log in with p- or s-number).
View this page in: Nederlands