Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Financial matters Graduation Fund

Documentary evidende

  • The status bar of the application says that 'documentary evidence is missing'. How do I know which documents are missing?

    An e-mail will be sent by the University Funds Committee (UFC) to your University account indicating which documentary evidence is missing. You then have 6 weeks to complete your application.

    Please contact the UFC: ufc

  • Wat moet ik doen als ik geen 'Bericht Studiefinanciering' (meer) heb?

    Als het Bericht Studiefinanciering over de gevraagde basisbeursperiode niet (meer) in je bezit is:  
    1. kun je dit bericht opvragen bij DUO.
    2. moet je, als de basisbeursperiode is verstreken, het laatste Bericht Studiefinanciering over de basisbeursperiode opsturen, waaruit de hoogte van de basisbeurs en eventuele aanvullende beurs blijkt en waaruit blijkt wanneer de basisbeursperiode is geëindigd.

    Please contact the UFC: ufc

  • What is a Declaration of Membership Period?

    A Declaration of Membership Period (Verklaring Bestuursperiode) is a form you use to demonstrate that you actually did perform your committee or participation council duties.

    This form will be used when converting your provisional grant into a definitive one. If you apply for your grant retroactively (definitive grant), you must include this form as documentary evidence.

    The Declaration of Membership Period must be completed and signed by the chair of the following committee or participation council.

    Please contact the UFC: ufc

  • What documentary evidence do I have to hand in?

    Every scholarship or financial support has its own documentary evidence.

    More information can be found on the Graduation Fund page of the Student Portal (log in with P- or S-number).

printView this page in: Nederlands