Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Bachelor's Bachelor's international students Admission and application Visa and immigration

Visa and residence permit

Do you need an MVV visa and/or residence permit? The University applies for your MVV visa and/or residence permit at the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND). You cannot apply for a visa and/or residence permit yourself.

The University will inform you about the procedure and the documents that are needed for the application.

More information can be found on the Application procedure MVV and residence permit page.

Ben je een Nederlandse studiekiezer? Ga dan naar onze pagina's voor Nederlandse studenten.

Last modified:06 April 2020 09.04 a.m.