Online Open Days UCF
Meet UCF during the Online Open Days that will take place on 15, 16 and 17 April. During these days you can get a taste of what studying Global Responsibility & Leadership is like and ask all the questions you have to staff and students. The programme per day is shown below. Any questions? We are happy to help, contact us on ucf-grl rug.nl.
Choosing a study programme
Which study programme best fits your interests and plans for the future? What city would you like to study in? Which Master programme can you follow after the Bachelor of your choice? And what career opportunities would you have after completing the programme? The Open Day of the University of Groningen can help you get answers to these questions.
Global Responsibility & Leadership
Join the University College Fryslân presentations and learn about the Bachelor of Science in Global Responsibility & Leadership! During this presentation you will find out more about the programme:
- Inspired on the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Follow courses in Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Earth and Environment, Data Science and Global Health.
- Choose your Major: Responsible Planet, Responsible Governance or Responsible Humanity.
- Study in a small scale environment, max. 25 students per class.
- Live on our international Campus with fellow students.
- Enjoy the city of Leeuwarden, European Capital of Culture 2018.
Programme Open Days 15-17 April
|Wednesday 15 April|
|2.00pm - 2.25pm||Presentation about UCF programme & practical matters (application, finances etc.)|
|2.25pm - 2.35pm||10 Minute inspirational lecture|
|2.35pm - 3.00pm||Q&A session with UCF students and staff|
|Thursday 16 April|
|4.00pm - 4.25pm||Presentation about UCF programme & practical matters (application, finances etc.)|
|4.25pm - 4.35pm||10 Minute inspirational lecture|
|4.35pm - 5.00pm||Q&A session with UCF students and staff|
|Friday 17 April|
|11.00am - 11.25am||Presentation about UCF programme & practical matters (application, finances etc.)|
|11.25am - 11.35am||10 Minute inspirational lecture|
|11.35am - 12noon||Q&A session with UCF students and staff|