For master students
As you will be starting your master’s programme at Campus Fryslân in the first week of September 2019, it is important that you:
- Activate your student account and check your student mail
- Registration for courses is done via ProgressWWW. Students will be signed up automatically for the first three terms. For the last term you are responsible for your own course registration for the project. Four weeks before the start of a term, registration for courses will open via ProgressWWW. You may register and deregister for courses until three weeks before the start of the term. Enrolments will be finalised two weeks before the start of the block.
- As Non-European you need to have fulfilled the financial requirements before 1 June. European students are requested to do this as soon as possible, latest 31 August. Make sure you make arrangements for paying your tuition fee via Studielink.
- Upload a photo for your student card
- Check your schedule
- On Thursday 29 August 2019 there is an introduction day starting around 12:30. All accepted students will receive an email for registration and payment. Classes will start 2 September 2019.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
|Last modified:||03 July 2019 4.02 p.m.|