Webinar LLM Governance and Law in Digital Society
|When:||Th 07-05-2020 16:00 - 17:00|
Find out all you need to know about the Master's Governance and Law in Digital Society during this interactive webinar. You will learn more about the programme and you can ask staff and students questions via a chat function.The webinar will be held on May 7th: 4pm 5pm (CET).
What you will experience during the webinar LLM Governance and Law in Digital Society:
- Prof. Heinrich Winter introduces the programme and how this will benefit your future career
- PhD Valery Gantchev on SyRI, a automated fraud detection system in the social security in the Netherlands, recently judged by a district court
- Alumna LLM Nynke Dijkstra shares her study and work experiences with the Dutch Parliament
- Student Soroesj Jahrome, current student Governance and Law in Digital Society, with an internship with EY gives his vision on GLDS
- Q & A led by prof. Heinrich Winter, director of Governance and Law in Digital Society and d.r Barbara Brink, lecturer and coordinator of the programme
You receive a link to the webinar the day before the webinar.
Would you like to chat a bit longer with current students?
On the 11th of May 4pm-5pm you can meet them online and ask them anything.
More information and questions
You can always contact us for more information via, dr Barbara Brink, programme coordinator for the LLM Governance and Law in Digital Society, at email@example.com.