CANCELLED - Master's Day Sustainable Entrepreneurship
|When:||Fr 27-03-2020 13:00 - 16:40|
|Where:||Nettelbosje 2 (The faculty of Economics & Business), Groningen|
Join Sustainable Entrepreneurship during the Master's day
Meet University Groningen/Campus Fryslân during the Master's day and learn more about the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship programme. Start your career in leadership and management and find out more about the programme in which you:
- Work with inspiring businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Learn how to design new business models for a sustainable future.
- Develop your leadership & entrepreneurial skills.
- Follow courses in organisation, strategy, management and policy.
- Help to solve challenges as an expert or entrepreneur in sustainability.
- Enjoy the city of Leeuwarden, European Capital of Culture 2018.
During the Master's day we are present on the information fair and sessions at the Duisenberg building on the 27th of March. You can join our workshops or meet with students from our programme.
From HBO to MSc
Students who have a HBO Bachelor’s degree certificate of a programme with a strong relation to sustainability and knowledge of business administration or management may be admitted to the Sustainable Entrepreneurship after following the preparation course. For the academic year 2020/2021 the application process for the HBO to MSc course is closed.
Date: 27 March
Time: 1.00 - 4.40
- 1.00 - 1.40 pm MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship from HBO to MSc
- 2.00 - 2.40 pm MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- 2.45 - 4.00 pm Information fair
- 4.00 - 4.40 pm MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship
Location: Nettelbosje 2 (The faculty of Economics & Business)
For questions about the Master’s event or the programme, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Details Master's event
Date: Wednesday 27 March 2020
Location: Zernike Campus, Nettelbosje 2, Groningen
Campus Fryslân also offers several master's programmes in cooperation with other faculties, such as: