Master's event Campus Fryslân
Join Sustainable Entrepreneurship on 27 March at the Master's week
Meet University Groningen/Campus Fryslân during the Master's week and learn more about the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship programme. Start your career in leadership and management and find out more about the programme in which you:
- Work with inspiring businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Learn how to design new business models for a sustainable future.
- Develop your leadership & entrepreneurial skills.
- Follow courses in organisation, strategy, management and policy.
- Help to solve challenges as an expert or entrepreneur in sustainability.
- Enjoy the city of Leeuwarden, European Capital of Culture 2018.
During this Master’s event we will provide you an insight on the programme, courses and our network of sustainable entrepreneurs and businesses. Afterwards we will answer your questions.
From HBO to MSc
Students who have a HBO Bachelor’s degree certificate of a programme with a strong relation to sustainability and knowledge of business administration or management may be admitted to the Sustainable Entrepreneurship after following the preparation course. Please be aware that the application deadline for this course is 1 December! Visit the information session at 5:00 pm.
Date: 27 March
Time: 1.00 - 4.40
- 1.00 - 1.40 pm MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship from HBO to MSc
- 2.00 - 2.40 pm MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- 2.45 - 4.00 pm Information fair
- 4.00 - 4.40 pm MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship
Location: Nettelbosje 2 (The faculty of Economics & Business)
For questions about the Master’s event or the programme contact Hylke Poorting at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last modified:||13 February 2020 4.08 p.m.|