From HBO to MSc
Interested in the master Sustainable Entrepreneurship? If you have a HBO Bachelor’s degree certificate of a programme with a strong relation to sustainability and knowledge of business administration or management, for example (but not limited to) Business Administration or International Business you may be admitted to the Sustainable Entrepreneurship preparation course by the Admissions Board.
The course focuses on research methods (research questions, theoretical foundations and research methods) of sustainable entrepreneurship. The February course will give you the possibility to start in September 2021 with the master Sustainable Entrepreneurship, it is possible to follow the course when you are in the last phase of your Bachelor degree of Applied Sciences (HBO).
At the end of the course you are able to:
- Formulate a relevant research question based on literature and/or business practice
- Select and discuss a theoretical perspective relevant for the research question
- Select and discuss a research method relevant for the research question
- Develop a written version of the research proposal
- Present a written version of the research proposal
Get in contact with prospective student ambassador Hylke via email@example.com, or sign up via the keep-me-posted button to receive news about this course by email!
|Last modified:||06 January 2021 3.54 p.m.|