Online Master's week: Voice Technology
|When:||Tu 23-03-2021 12:00 - 13:00|
Find out all you need to know about the Master's Voie Technology during this interactive webinar. You will learn more about the programme and you can ask staff and students questions via a chat function.
In this webinar you will find out more about the programme in which you:
- Acquire expertise in speech recognition and speech synthesis.
- Expand your network by connecting to experts from Silicon Valley and local start-ups.
- Participate in a highly collaborative international, interdisciplinary classroom.
- Study with a team of creative professors dedicated to helping you understand voice technology through interactive activities.
- Join a lively environment at the interdisciplinary faculty Campus Fryslân of the University of Groningen in the student city of Leeuwarden.
We will give you more information on the programme, courses and our (inter)national network of colleagues from the industry. You can also ask your questions about living in Leeuwarden as a student and social and cultural activities. We are looking forward to meeting you online!
In order to take part in the Online Master's Week you will need to register.
For questions about the Master’s event or the programme, you can send an e-mail to cf-vt rug.nl.