IC Project Organisation
The International Classroom project has a project team that is supported by internal and external experts.
The project team exists of:
- Mariëlle Klerks: Project manager
- Franka van den Hende: Academic Expert
- Kevin Haines: Senior Curriculum Developer
- Catherine Meissner: Curriculum Developer
Examples of activities organized by IC team
- Annual seminars to share good practices
- Workshops and presentations delivered by Betty Leask for all faculties
- Inter vision meeting with faculty co-ordinators
- Sessions with study associations
- Workshops on intercultural collaboration
- Reflective activities and explanation of resources to support faculty IC teams to develop and implement their international classroom.
Internal experts - the IC Expert Group
The IC Expert Group connects the internal expertise related to the international classroom from different stakeholders, faculties and units across UG, including academic staff, representatives of the relevant support units and students active in governance bodies. The IC Expert Group has an informal advisory function to the Executive Board (CvB) and is chaired by Professor Oscar Couwenberg , Dean of the Faculty of Spatial Science.
External experts network
The IC project has developed an extensive network of internationally renowned experts in curriculum internationalization (in research and in educational practice) to advice and make specific contributions to the project; e.g. peer reviews, workshops, presentations and tailor-made inter vision and support.
In alphabetical order:
(Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands
Jude Carroll (formerly with Oxford Brookes University, UK)
Robert Coelen (Stenden University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands)
Nick Cooling (University of Tasmania, Australia )
Darla Deardorff (Duke University, USA)
Wendy Green (University of Tasmania, Australia)
Elspeth Jones (formerly with Leeds Beckett University, UK)
Karen M. Lauridsen (Aarhus University, Denmark)
Betty Leask (La Trobe University, Australia)
Craig Whitsed (Curtin University, Australia, visiting research fellow with SOM Graduate School, Faculty of Economics and Business)
|Laatst gewijzigd:||01 maart 2018 13:23|