The ‘Rosetta Stone’ of modern astrophysics, the earliest galaxies holds the key to understanding the beautifully complex Universe we see today.
Content of Research
The rise of galaxies in the first billion years.
PhD, SISSA (International School for Advanced Studies), Trieste, Italy (2006-2010)
- nstitute of Computational Cosmology and Institute of Advanced Study, Durham University (2014-2015)
- Institute for Astronomy, Edinburgh University (2011-2014)
- Founding member of the Young Academy of Groningen (2016 - present)
- Core-team member for the next generation of astronomical observatories (Square Kilometer Array and THIEA)
- Addison Wheeler fellow at the Institute of Advanced Study, Durham University
- Key scientist for the Shona art-science interdisciplinary outreach project
|Last modified:||26 August 2020 10.53 a.m.|