To elucidate new pathways involved in atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases.
Content of Research
Cholesterol transport, inflammation, and cardiovascular diseases
PhD on Hyperlipidemia, Inflammation, and Atherosclerosis 2003-2007, both at Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Research Assistant Professor, Columbia University, New York NY 2012-present
- Rubicon grant 2007
- American Heart Association Postdoctoral Fellowship 2009
- VENI grant 2010
- Editorial Board member Circulation Research since 2014 (Gold reviewer status 2014, Platinum reviewer status 2015)
- Roger Davis Investigator Award for Transitional Faculty in Lipoprotein Metabolism 2015
- Rosalind Franklin Fellow 2015
- VIDI grant 2015.
|Last modified:||13 March 2020 12.53 a.m.|