Develop interpretable machine learning algorithms for interdisciplinary problems involving potentially very large and complex datasets from various sources or technical platforms.
Content of Research
Learning interpretable models for the integrative analysis of heterogeneous interdisciplinary data.
PhD degree, University of Groningen
- Marie Curie Research Fellow at the School of Computer Science, The University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Awarded an Individual Fellowship 659104: LeSoDyMas
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the ICTEAM institute, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Research projects: non-linear dimensionality reduction and visualization
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Department of Information and Computer Science (ICS), Aalto University, Finland
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Center of Excellence Cognitive Interaction Technology CITEC, Bielefeld University, Germany
|Last modified:||13 March 2020 12.53 a.m.|