Choosing sustainable food
Would you like to know how to eat more sustainable? We listed some tips for you:
- Choosing plant-based is the most sustainable way of eating, since plants use up less natural resources to grow and emit less CO2-equivalents. If going all-out vegan sounds a bit much for you, why not try to start with your breakfast or lunch. Choose delicious lentils, beans, or mushrooms to satisfy your need for proteins and that umami flavour.
- Choose veggies that are regional and seasonal.
- Try to avoid needless packaging. Choose an apple or a banana over a pre-packaged fruitcup, and bring your own coffee mug instead of grabbing a plastic one.
- Use a reusable waterbottle and fill up at one of the water-points!
- Choose sandwiches with lots of veggies, instead of of meat and cheese.
- Bringing sandwiches from home? Use a reusable sandwich bag or box.
|Last modified:||07 September 2021 09.13 a.m.|
View this page in: Nederlands