Comenius Call 2022 - Feedback session: writing the preliminary application
|When:||We 15-09-2021 10:00 - 12:00|
|Where:||online event, session will be held in English|
Are you already working on a letter of intent for the current Comenius Calls 2022? Then you may already wish to pencil in your agenda the on-campus session on 15 September at 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. (noon) organised by the Teaching Academy Groningen.
This onsite session is meant for applicants who have successfully submitted their Letter of Intent for a Comenius Fellowship 2022 and will focus on the preparation of the preliminary application.
If you wish to make use of this support and participate in the session on 15 September in Van Swinderen Huys (Oude Boteringstraat 19), **please complete this registration form by 10 September.
The upcoming deadlines in a row:
- Deadline letter of intent: 14th of September 2021
- Deadline preliminary application: 12th of October 20201
- Deadline full application: 18th of January 2022
- Deadline letter of intent: 7th of September 2021
- Deadline preliminary application: 5th of October 2021
- Deadline full application: 7th of December 2021
You can find information on the Comenius programme and the preliminary application in the TAG Platform in Nestor and also in the TAG webpage.