mr. R. Koolhoven
• Developer of the Prosumeter: measuring professional and consumer capacity - an informative tool for the sharing economy. Together with RUG Master Students IT-Law participating in the Learning Community Sharing Economy. www.prosumeter.nl.
• Steering group member - British Standards Institution for PAS 202:2019: Sharing economy – Operation of an online platform – Specification. (A BSI PAS is a standardization document developed in response to the needs of an emergent technology or market). Delivered: February 2019. https://shop.bsigroup.com/ProductDetail?pid=000000000030373893
• Research into Consumer law and experience in the platform economy for the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate, together with Dr. L. Tigelaar and Kantar Public. https://zoek.officielebekendmakingen.nl/blg-849053.pdf
• Impulse paper on liability issues raised by the Collaborative Economy Accommodation Sector for the EUROPEAN COMMISSION / DG Internal Market (May 2016). https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/16946/
- "The Humble Lamppost & legal consequences of sustainable, intelligent lamppost design" Working paper for the EUROPEAN INNOVATION PARTNERSHIP ON SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES, together with F.J. Vonck.
- Junior MOOC on law for kids (10-12), see futurelearn.com & https://www.rug.nl/society-business/scholierenacademie/basisscholen/op-school/junior-mooc-2016-2018.
- Contracts & liability in the sharing economy
- DCFR - Unjustified Enrichment, Principles of European Law, by Stephen Swann and Christian von Bar, Edited by Study Group on a European Civil Code, Sellier, 2010
- DCFR - Non-Contractual Liability Arising out of Damage Caused to Another, Principles of European Law by Christian von Bar, Edited by Study Group on a European Civil Code, Sellier, 2009
- DCFR - Benevolent Intervention in Another’s Affairs, Principles of European Law by Christian von Bar, Edited by Study Group on a European Civil Code, Sellier, 2006
- Researcher for Dutch law on The Interaction of Contract Law and Tort and Property Law in Europe, A Comparative Study by Christian von Bar & Ulrich Drobnig, Sellier, 2004
|Last modified:||28 June 2019 09.04 a.m.|