mr. R. Koolhoven
- Author - together with A.E. Bonnema - of the 'Superdilemma's'-book and project on citizenship for 6350 Dutch primary schools. Due: International Day of Peace 21/9/2020.
Learning objectives: on peaceful conflict resolution, argumentation, empathy and citizenship.
Motto: Peace above all differences and building a culture of peace.
- Co-applicant of "Smiles" research network: Shared connectivity in Mobility and Logistics Enable Sustainability. Subsidy from: NWO, TKI Dinalog, Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management. Time period: 2019-2024
- Developer of the Prosumeter: measuring professional and consumer capacity - an informative tool for the sharing economy. Together with RUG Master Students IT-Law participating in the Learning Community Sharing Economy. www.prosumeter.nl.
- Steering group member - British Standards Institution for PAS 202:2019: Sharing economy – Operation of an online platform – Specification. (A BSI PAS is a standardization document developed in response to the needs of an emergent technology or market). Delivered: February 2019. https://shop.bsigroup.com/ProductDetail?pid=000000000030373893
- Research into Consumer law and experience in the platform economy for the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate, together with Dr. L. Tigelaar and Kantar Public. https://zoek.officielebekendmakingen.nl/blg-849053.pdf
- Impulse paper on liability issues raised by the Collaborative Economy Accommodation Sector for the EUROPEAN COMMISSION / DG Internal Market (May 2016). https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/16946/
- "The Humble Lamppost & legal consequences of sustainable, intelligent lamppost design" Working paper for the EUROPEAN INNOVATION PARTNERSHIP ON SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES, together with F.J. Vonck.
- Junior MOOC on law for kids (10-12), see futurelearn.com & https://www.rug.nl/society-business/scholierenacademie/basisscholen/op-school/junior-mooc-2016-2018.
- Contracts & liability in the sharing economy
- DCFR - Unjustified Enrichment, Principles of European Law, by Stephen Swann and Christian von Bar, Edited by Study Group on a European Civil Code, Sellier, 2010
- DCFR - Non-Contractual Liability Arising out of Damage Caused to Another, Principles of European Law by Christian von Bar, Edited by Study Group on a European Civil Code, Sellier, 2009
- DCFR - Benevolent Intervention in Another’s Affairs, Principles of European Law by Christian von Bar, Edited by Study Group on a European Civil Code, Sellier, 2006
- Researcher for Dutch law on The Interaction of Contract Law and Tort and Property Law in Europe, A Comparative Study by Christian von Bar & Ulrich Drobnig, Sellier, 2004
|Last modified:||06 January 2022 11.07 a.m.|