prof. dr. P.L. Horvatovich
Associate Professor in Computational Mass Spectrometry
Computational Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics, Bioinformatics and Analytical Chemistry
- 2013 July- Associate Professor in computational proteomics, University of Groningen (Groningen, The Netherlands), Main topic: Development of novel computational methods for LC-MS based proteomics.
- 2008-2013 June Assistant Professor in Proteomics related bioinformatics, University of Groningen (Groningen, The Netherlands), Main topic: Development of novel computational methods for LC-MS based proteomics.
- 2005-2007 Biomarker research for cervical cancer – Postdoctoral position, University of Groningen (Groningen, The Netherlands), Topic: Biomarker research for cervical cancer by comprehensive serum profiling using proteomics, bioinformatics and chemometrics approaches.
- 2003-2004 Alexander von Humboldt fellowship – Roman Herczog program, Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (Berlin, Germany), Topic: Detection of recombinant bovine somatotropine in cattle by nanoHPLC-MS/MS
- 2001-2003 Molecular modeling and management of Chemical Library, Sanofi-Synthelabo (CHINOIN Rt, Budapest, Hungary) Internal Medicine, Discovery Research Department, Topic: Chemical databases building and managing the Chemical Library, molecular modeling
- 1997-2001 PhD study in Analytical Chemistry, Louis Pasteur University (Strasbourg, France) and Szent István University (Budapest, Hungary)
- 1996-1997 Masters Degree (Diplôme d’Etudes Approfondies) in Physical Chemistry, Specialized in Analytical Chemistry, Louis Pasteur University (Strasbourg, France)
- 1991-1996 University Diploma in Chemistry, Specialized in Environmental Analytical Chemistry, Eötvös Loránd University (Budapest, Hungary)
- Secretary General of the Chromosome-Centric Human Proteome Project. PI of Chromosome 5 team.
- Member of editorial advisory board of Journal of Proteome Research (2013-2016).
|Last modified:||26 August 2018 10.16 p.m.|