O.J. (Oskar Josef) Gstrein, Dr
Current teaching at RUG
- Minor Data Wise
- Courses "Human Rights in the Digital Age" in the BSc Data Science & Society
- Course "Security and Privacy in Digital Society" - Campus Fryslân LLM Governance and Law in Digital Society
- Course "Regulation of Digital Technologies" - Campus Fryslân LLM Governance and Law in Digital Society
- Course "Ethics and Professionalisation" - MSc Computer Vision and Data Science at NHL Stenden, Leeuwarden
Current teaching at Europa-Institut Saarland, Germany
- Course "The protection of privacy in the digital age - a challenge for Europe and the world" - LLM European and International Law
- European Summer Course Summer School
Current teaching at University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Guest lecturer "Universitätskurs: Europäisches IT-Recht und Digitalisierung"
- Course "Governance and EU-Law" - Campus Fryslân BSc Global and Responsible Leadership
- "Eurosim" group coordinator - University of Saarland, Germany
- Summer and winter schools on technology in Brazil, Germany, Croatia.
- Tutorials on European and International Law in the Netherlands and Germany.
|Last modified:||25 June 2022 10.34 a.m.|