dr. M. Kiss
Associate Professor of Audiovisual Arts and Cognition
- BKO (Basiskwalificatie Onderwijs / University Teaching Qualification) – University of Groningen (NL).
- 2003 – 2008: Ph.D. in Literary and Film Studies – University of Jyväskylä (FI) / University of Pécs (HU), grade: excellent.
- 2001 – 2006: MA in Communication Science with specialization in Institutional Communication – University of Pécs (HU), grade: with honours / cum laude.
- 1997 – 2003: Certificate in Film Studies – University of Pécs (HU).
- 1997 – 2003: MA in Literary Studies – University of Pécs (HU).
- 1994 – 1996: Vocational degree in Photography – Árpád Vocational School (HU).
- 2019 - to date: Associate Professor in Audiovisual Arts and Cognition, Department of Arts, Culture, and Media – Culture and Cognition, University of Groningen (NL).
- 2018 - to date: Fellow member of SCSMI – The Society for Cognitive Studies of the Moving Image.
- 2014 - to date: Editorial Board Member of the online journal [in]Transition (the first peer-reviewed academic journal of videographic film and moving image studies).
- 2009 – 2019: Assistant Professor in Film and Media Studies, researcher – Department of Arts, Culture, and Media, Film Studies Programme, University of Groningen (NL).
- 2006 – 2009: Teaching assistant, researcher – Art and Culture Studies, University of Jyväskylä (FI).
- 2006 – 2009: Doctoral student – Department of Hungarology, University of Jyväskylä (FI).
- 2004 – 2006: Teaching assistant – Department of Communications, University of Pécs (HU).
- 2005 – 2006: Festival coordinator 'MovEast – International Filmfestival', Pécs (HU).
- 2002 – 2003: Teaching assistant – Center for the Study of the Moving Image, University of Pécs (HU).
- 1996: Photographer – Tauber Zeitung, Bad Mergentheim (GER).
|Last modified:||02 September 2019 09.44 a.m.|