prof. dr. M.A. Loi
- Name: Prof. Dr Maria Antonietta Loi
- Sex: Female
- Date and place of birth: 04/05/73 Quartu Sant’Elena (Ca), Italy
- Nationality: Italian
- Country of residence: The Netherlands
From May 2014: Full professor of Photophysics and OptoElectronics
- From July 2011: Chair of the department Photophysics and OptoElectronics
- From April 2010: Associate professor (with ius promovendi) of Photophyics and Optoelectronics, University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- March 2006-March 2010: Assistant Professor (tenure-track) - University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- January 2003 - January 2006: Researcher at the Istituto per lo Studio di Materiali Nanostrutturati - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (Italian National Research Coucil), Bologna, Italy.
- February 2002-January 2003: Post Doctoral position at the Istituto per lo Studio di Materiali Nanostrutturati Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (Italian National Research Coucil), Bologna, Italy.
- 2001-2002: Post Doctoral position (in the framework of EUROMAP training network) at the Linz Institute for Organic Solar Cells, Physical Chemistry, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
1997-2000: Ph.D. in Physics, at the Università di Cagliari, Italy.
1997: Degree in Physics with honors, at the Università di Cagliari, Cagliari.
190 papers in international journals (15 Covers of issue), 3 book chapters
H index 49 (source: ISI Web of Science, January 2019)
Physica Prize 2018
Minerva Prize 2011
Prof. Maksym Kovalenko, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Prof. Ullrich Scherf, Bergische Universiteit Wuppertal, Germany.
Prof. Christoph Brabec, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany.
Prof. Claudia Ambrosch-Draxl, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
Dr. Mario Caironi, IIT, Milan, Italy.
Prof. W. Heiss, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
Prof. Dr. Markus Scharber, University of Linz, Austria.
Prof. Antonio Facchetti, Nortwestern University, US.
Prof. Enzo Menna, University of Padova, Italy
Prof. Dr. Lynn Loo, Princeton University, US
|Last modified:||20 January 2019 1.14 p.m.|