L.L. (Lilian) Peters
At the following three institutions:
- Amsterdam UMC (location VUmc), Department Midwifery Science AVAG, Public Health and Research Institute;
- University Medical Center Groningen (department General Practice & Elderly Medicine, section Midwifery Science);
- Western Sydney University (School of Nursing and Midwifery);
I conduct research in the area of the Women's Health Epidemiology. I examine the effect of (lifestyle) behavior, pregnancy and birth events on maternal and child health. Therefore, I analyze large datasets of international population based data registries (e.g. Australian New South Wales linked data, Birthplace Study, Dutch Perinatal Data Registry), and cohort data (i.e. Lifelines Next, Lifelines ROAHD). By analyzing these data, I aim to develop models to optimize the use of clinical resources and optimize maternal health and birth outcomes. The accompanying results will contribute to improve maternity care, by providing future maternal care in the right amount of care at the right time in the right way to childbearing women and their (unborn) babies.
- Slagt-Tichelman, E., Klijnstra, S., Oostenbrink, M., de Jonge, A., Westerneng, M. & Peters, L. L., 2-Jul-2019, In : Tijdschrift voor Verloskundigen. 2019, 3
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-review
- Peters, L. L. & Cheyney, M., Jun-2019, Squaring the circle: Normal birth research, theory and practice in a technological age. Downe, S. & Byrom, S. (eds.). 1st ed. London: Printer & Martin Ltd, p. 204 215 p.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter › Academic
- Peters, L. L. & Stunt, J., Dec-2018, In : Epistel, Dutch Journal of Epidemiology. 2018, dec., p. 17-19 3 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic
- Peters, L. L. & Meijs, A., Dec-2018, In : Epistel, Dutch Journal of Epidemiology. 2018, dec., p. 7-10 4 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Professional
Press / Media
1 media contribution
Press/Media: Public Engagement Activities › Professional
Lilian Peters (Recipient) & Hannah Dahlen (Recipient), Jun-2018
Prize › Academic