prof. dr. L.E. Lobo-Guerrero
Professor of History and Theory of International Relations
- PhD International Relations (2007), Lancaster University. Thesis: 'Emerging Securities: A biopolitical analysis of insurance'
- MA Defence and Security Analysis (2004), Lancaster University. Dissertation: 'The Downfall of Risk as a Political Technology?'
- BA Political Science (2000), Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia. Dissertation: 'El Conflicto Armado Colombiano: ¿una amenaza para la seguridad regional?'
- April 2013: Professor of History and Theory of International Relations, Department of International Relations and International Organization, University of Groningen
- 2012: Reader in International Relations, Department of Politics and International Relations, Royal Holloway, University of London
- 2011: Senior Lecturer in International Relations, School of Politics, International Relations and Philosophy, Keele University (UK)
- 2007: Lecturer in International Relations, School of Politics, International Relations and Philosophy, Keele University (UK)
- 2006: Research Fellow, Lancaster University, Department of Politics and International Relations, post funded by a Wellcome Trust grant.
Member of the editorial boards of the journals
- Security Dialogue
- Journal of Intervention and State Building
- Resilience: International Policies, Practices and Discourses.
- Member of the international advisory board, Revista Pleyade (Chile)
Visiting and Honorary Appointments
- Oct 2018 - onwards: Associate member, Centre for Global Knowledge Studies, University of Cambridge
- April – July 2012: Visiting Professor, University of Hamburg, Department of Sociology.
- Feb 2012 – Dec 2014: Honorary Senior Research Fellow, University of Liverpool, Department of Sociology, Social Policy and Criminology.
- May 2010 – Dec 2010, and Jan 2011 – Jan 2012: Visiting Research Fellow, King’s College London, Department of War Studies.
|Last modified:||16 January 2019 2.16 p.m.|