J. (Jianting) Ye, Prof Dr
The group works on various kinds of two-dimensional materials and 2D interfaces. Briefly, we have three main research directions:
1) Quantum phase control and transport in 2D electronic systems
- J. M. Lu, O. Zheliuk, I. Leermakers, Noah F. Q. Yuan, U. Zeitler, K. T. Law, and J. T. Ye, “Two Dimensional Ising Superconductivity in Gated MoS2”, Science DOI: 10.1126/science.aab2277 (express online, 2015)
- Y. Saito, Y. Nakamura, M. S. Bahramy, Y. Kohama, J. T. Ye, Y. Kasahara, et al. “Superconductivity protected by spin-valley locking in ion-gated MoS2”, Nature Physics (in press)
- Y. Saito, Y. Kasahara*, J. T. Ye*, Y. Iwasa, T. Nojima, “Metallic Ground State in an Ion-gated Two-dimensional Superconductor”, Science 350, 409 (2015). *equal contribution
- J. T. Ye, Y. J. Zhang, R. Akashi, etc. “Supercondcuting Dome in a Gate Tuned Band Insulator”, Science 338 1193 (2012).
J. T. Ye, S. Inoue, K. Kobayashi, etc. “Liquid-gated interface superconductivity on an atomically flat film”, Nature Materials 9, 125 (2010).
2) Optical properties of 2D materials
- Y. J. Zhang, T. Oka, R. Suzuki, J. T. Ye, and Y. Iwasa, “Electrically Switchable Chiral Light-Emitting Transistor”, Science 344, 725 (2014).
- Y. J. Zhang, J. T. Ye, Y. Yomogida, T. Takenobu, and Y. Iwasa “Formation of a Stable p–n Junction in a Liquid-Gated MoS2 Ambipolar Transistor”, Nano Lett. 13 3023 (2013).
- Y. J. Zhang, J. T. Ye, Y. Matsuhashi, etc. “Ambipolar Transistor of thin flake MoS2”, Nano Lett. 12 1136 (2012).
3) Field effect control of magnetism
- J. G. Checkelsky, J. T. Ye, Y. Onose, Y. Iwasa and Y. Tokura “Dirac-fermion-mediated ferromagnetism in a topological insulator”, Nature Physics 8 729 (2012).
|Last modified:||25 June 2022 11.18 a.m.|