prof. dr. F. Janssen
Main research projects:
See here for the different projects within her research line "Population, Mortality and Health"
See here for the project website of her VIDI research project "Smoking, alcohol and obesity - ingredients for improved and robust mortality projections".
See here for the project website of her VICI research project "Forecasting future socio-economic inequalities in longevity: the impact of lifestyle ‘epidemics’"
Current supervision of PhD researchers:
- Rok Hrzck, Health convergence in the European Union (Promotores: Prof. Helmut Brand (Maastricht University) & Fanny Janssen; copromotor: Dr. Tobias Vogt) (Expected date of defense: 2022)
- Benjamin Aretz, Environment and health (Promotores: Prof. Gabriele Doblhammer (Rostock University) & Fanny Janssen) (Expected date of defense: 2023)
- Lara Bister, Economic crisis and health in Europe (Promotor; Copromotor: Tobias Vogt)(Expected date of defense: 2024)
- Daniel Zazueta, Past trends in socio-economic longevity inequalities: the effect of lifestyle and its impact on life expectancy (First Promotor; Second Promotor: Prof. dr. Anton Kunst (University of Amsterdam; Copromotor: Wanda Van Hemelrijck)
- Eva Kagenaar, The past and future progression of the obesity epidemic by socio-economic group in European countries, and its impact on trends in socio-economic longevity inequalities (First Promotor; Second Promotor: Prof. dr. Anton Kunst (University of Amsterdam; Copromotor: Wanda Van Hemelrijck)
|Last modified:||20 January 2021 5.37 p.m.|