dr. E.M. Trell-Zuidema
Assistant Professor Governing for Resilience in Vulnerable Places
- 2015 - Ongoing. SMART campus Zernike Groningen. A research project carried out in collaboration with RIO projects and the Municipality of Groningen with support from Regio Groningen Assen and Zernike Campus.
- 2015-2016. Local collectives, community economy and autonomous food systems: the case of Free cafe in Groningen. (with Ciska Ulug)
- 2014 – Ongoing. ‘Grow Local Eat Smart’ – A life-cycle analysis of the sustainability of campus food systems (with Britta Restemeyer, Margo Enthoven (University of Groningen and in collaboration with Richard Nunes (University of Reading)).
- 2014 – Ongoing. ‘Resilience to River Flooding in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom’. Comparative research project (with Steven Forrest (University of Groningen) and Johan Woltjer (University of Westminster)).
- 2014 – 2015. ‘Rural resilience and renewable energy: in search of synergies’. Comparative research project focusing on policy discourse analysis on renewable energy and rural development in North Netherlands and North Germany. (with Rozanne Spijkerboer and Christian Zuidema (University of Groningen)).
- 2013 – 2015. ‘Campus Food Print’ – A trilateral research and teaching project and an annual international workshop with the University of Oldenburg and the University of Bremen (with Ingo Mose (University of Oldenburg), Ivo Mossig (University of Bremen) and Dirk Strijker (University of Groningen)).
|Last modified:||04 April 2017 5.32 p.m.|