A.J.P. van den Brekel
Please check My Projects to see what I am working on.
See My Presentations & Workshops overview where I have been presenting and "teaching".
Central Medical Library(CMB), University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG) (1997-... )
Coördinator Electronic Services, responsible for maintaining, developing and innovating library services to staff and students. Go-Between for IT-departments for library systems and services. Medical Information specialist. Part of the team responsible for library education and training to staff and students.
- Member of International Program Committee Conference "Emerging Technologies in Academic Libraries (EMTACL12)
- Member of International Program Committee 13th EAHIL Conference "Health information without frontiers" (EAHIL2012)
- Member of International Program Committee Conference "Emerging Technologies in Academic Libraries (EMTACL10)
- Member of International Program Committee 12th EAHIL Conference "Discovering New seas of Knowledge" EAHIL2010
- Member International programme Committee Digital Libraries à la Carte 2008 TICER 2008 at Tilburg University - Tilburg Innovation Centre for Electronic Resources
- Member of the TOC Sector F, 2008-...
- Member and Chair of the staff participation/workCouncil of the University Library
- Member of the University Council of the University of Groningen (1996-1997)
University Library of the University of Groningen. (1986-1997)
Working at the Acquisitions-department as a service-centered facility for all libraries of the University. Involved in developing and testing new versions of PICA/OCLS ACQ-module of LBS3.
- Search Smarter with Google
- Science 2.0: trends, tools and tips
- Refworks : manage your references
- PubMed. Search strategy, tips & tricks
- Systematic searching for literature for a review / guideline
- Beginners course Reference Manager
- Impact factors and Citations
- CBN / BMI Course: Web 2.0 Applied to Medical Libraries / Workshop WEB 2.0 toepassingen voor de medische bibliotheek
|Last modified:||04 May 2014 1.28 p.m.|