dr. A. Guskov
Universitair Docent / Group leader (NWO Vidi Fellow)
- Sept 2017 – present. Assistant Professor, University of Groningen.
- June 2015 – present Membrane Enzymology, University of Groningen. Position:Group Leader (NWO Vidi Fellow).
- Oct 2012 – June 2015 Membrane Enzymology, University of Groningen. Position: Senior Research Fellow.
- Feb 2010 – Feb 2013 Division of Structural and Computational Biology / Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Position: Research Fellow.
- Feb 2006 – Dec 2009 Institute for Chemistry/Crystallography, Free University Berlin. Position: Researcher.
- Sept 2003 – Feb 2006 Institute for Protein Research, Russian Academy of Sciences. Position: Junior Researcher.
Education and training:
- Feb 2006 - Dec 2009 – PhD in Chemistry, Free University Berlin, Dissertation title: Structural Studies on Photosystem II (supervisor Prof. Dr Wolfram Saenger). Magna cum laude
- Sep 2000 - Jun 2005 – Dipl. Chem. (Medicinal Chemistry) Thesis title: The structure of Hfq protein from Pseudomonas aeruginosa at the 1.9 Å resolution. Summa cum laude
- Nov 2015 – In situ Serial Crystallography Workshop, Villigen, Switzerland
- Aug 2014 – XFEL workshop, 23rd IUCR congress, Montreal, Canada
- Nov 2012 – Course on Biomolecular Interactions Analysis, Institute for Molecular and Cell Biology, Porto, Portugal
- Aug 2012 – NCCR TransCure Hands-On Workshop on Image Processing with 2dx, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Sep 2010 – Chromatography Course, GE Healthcare, Singapore
- Sep 2010 – Crystallization workshop, ICCBM13, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- Mar 2008 – Fifth International Workshop on X-Ray damage to biological crystalline samples, SLS, Villigen, Switzerland
- Sep 2006 – SHELX workshop on macromolecular crystallography, Göttingen University, Germany
- Nov 2005 – TID Workshop Biocrystallography with synchrotron radiation, IBCh PAN, Poland
- Jun 2005 – EMBO Practical Course in Exploiting anomalous scattering in macromolecular structure determination, ESRF, France
- Sept 2003 – May 2005 – Advanced courses in Molecular and structural biology, including biophysics, NMR, X-Ray analysis, computational chemistry. Educational Centre of Institute of Protein Research, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- New Journal of Chemistry
- BMC Bioinformatics
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Journal of Bacteriology
- Journal of Visualized Experiments
- The European Physical Journal
- Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Biomembranes
Crystal Growth & Design
- Scientific Reports
- Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Bioenergetics
|Laatst gewijzigd:||07 november 2017 23:24|